Multiple Missouri Cities, Counties Lead the Way in Metro & Global Rankings Reports
Business Facilities Magazine recently released its 2020 Metro and Global Rankings Reports, and Missouri cities rank highly on numerous lists. Business Facilities is a leading full-service media brand specializing in the site selection marketplace.
Rankings of Missouri cities are as follows:
- Kansas City, Missouri – 9th Best Business Climate (Large)
- Joplin, Missouri – 8th Best Business Climate (Small), & 6th Lowest Cost of Living
- St. Louis, Missouri – 7th Corporate Headquarters
- St. Charles County, Missouri – 5th Job Growth
- Clay County, Missouri – 4th Wage Growth
- Boone County, Missouri – 5th Wage Growth
Check out the full rankings from Business Facilities Magazine here.