Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Missouri Companies Rank Among Best Workplaces for Millennials

Edward Jones, Veteran’s United Home Loans, and World Wide Technology were recently ranked among the “Best Workplaces for Millennials,” by Great Place to Work. Edward Jones, based in St. Louis, Missouri, ranked 6th, Veteran’s United Home Loans, based in Columbia, Missouri, ranked 11th, and World Wide Technology, based in St. Louis, Missouri ranked 48th on the list.

To determine the Best Workplaces for Millennials, Great Place to Work analyzed anonymous survey feedback representing more than 4.5 million people. 85% the evaluation is based on what millennials say about their experiences of trust and ability to reach their full human potential as part of their organization, no matter who they are or what they do. The remaining 15% of the rank is based on millennials’ feedback of their daily experiences of innovation, the company’s values, and the effectiveness of their leaders, to ensure they’re consistently experienced as well.

Check out the full list here.

What Next?