Missouri’s “show me” mindset has fostered hard work and a naturally competitive spirit among its employees for years, yielding one of the strongest workforces in America. And workforce is among the chief criteria used by companies considering expansion and relocation. Here are just a few of the ways Missouri workers are making the grade:
- Missouri leads the nation in Certified Work Ready Communities and was the first state to certify a community. The Work Ready Community Program links workforce development to education through the National Career Readiness Certificate. Learn more here.
- Missouri has nearly 140 post-secondary degree-granting institutions, many of which offer advanced training and retraining through partnerships with companies.
- Three million workers create a scalable environment for growing companies.
- Missouri workers are exceptionally well educated. The state has a higher high school graduation rate than the national average.
- Missouri has a lower average hourly wage than many states.
- Missouri’s economy is the 3rd most diverse in the U.S., demanding a nimble workforce that can adapt to all types of industry.
- Missouri has been named an outstanding location for talent in IT, bio and financial services.
Want to put Missouri to work for your company? Call today at 314.725.0949 to talk to our recruiters or click below to learn more about Missouri: