- Missouri’s median hourly wage is over eight percent lower than the US median hourly wage (BLS, 2014).
- Missouri ranks 11th for low business costs, including taxes, utility and labor costs, and lease rates for office, commercial, and industrial spaces, according to CNBC (2015).
- Missouri has ranked among Pollina Corporate Real Estate’s Top 10 pro-business states for six years in a row.
- Missouri’s labor force of more than 3 million exceeds the entire populations of 20 states, including neighboring Kansas, Arkansas, and Nebraska (Census Bureau, 2014).
- Missouri is also tax-friendly. The state has low property taxes, ranking 7th in the US (Tax Foundation). Property tax abatements are available for qualifying companies.
- Missouri’s central time zone allows companies to stretch a regular workday to conveniently service customers on both coasts.
Download the full information packet to learn more.