For many business leaders, relocation or expansion is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. So the more trust you can put in your team, the better. Missouri Partnership’s recruiters work as part of your team at any stage of a project. Free services include:
• Vetting available sites
• Locating new or existing buildings
• Compiling information on communities and workforce
• Determining eligibility for business incentives
• Coordinating labor training
• Identifying utility availability and costs
• Facilitating meetings with state government agencies and potential strategic partners.
Through a comprehensive network of economic development partners located throughout the state, our recruitment team can also put you in contact with proven service providers in construction, engineering, legal and accounting services. And, once you are ready for a site visit, we will help identify optimal locations, arranging transportation and accompanying you on your visit, all the while ensuring the highest standards of confidentiality for your project. After your visit, we will promptly follow up with local representatives to answer any outstanding questions or issues.
For additional information on how the Missouri Partnership's business recruitment team can help you tap into the state's unique business advantages, please contact us.